In my spare time I've been working on a database of Japanese prints for a little over 3.5 years now. I'm fully aware that I've never actually written about this, personally very important,
The world's largest database of Japanese Woodblock Prints.
Learn Computer Science and programming at Khan Academy.
- » Annotated Version of the Original jQuery Release: Recently I was prompted by Daniel Lamb to try and find old versions of...
- » Low-cost .com Domains with Whois Privacy: In an effort to be more privacy conscious I've been looking to transition...
- » Write Code Every Day: Last fall, work on my coding side projects came to a head: I wasn't making...
- » Use Project-based Interviews Instead of "GitHub": First, some background: I highly recommend that you read the following two...
- » Node.js Stream Playground: This summer I had the opportunity to attend NodeConf and it was a...
- » Gittip at Khan Academy: For a while now I've been a huge fan of Gittip. I think they've created...
A pure-JS, server-side, browser environment.
Distributed continuous integration testing.