Last fall, work on my coding side projects came to a head: I wasn't making adequate progress and I couldn't find a way to get more done without sacrificing my ability to do effective work at
The world's largest database of Japanese Woodblock Prints.
Learn Computer Science and programming at Khan Academy.
- » Use Project-based Interviews Instead of "GitHub": First, some background: I highly recommend that you read the following two...
- » Node.js Stream Playground: This summer I had the opportunity to attend NodeConf and it was a...
- » Gittip at Khan Academy: For a while now I've been a huge fan of Gittip. I think they've created...
- » WebKit is the jQuery of Browser Engines: The news has just come out that Opera is switching all of their browsers...
- » Fixing Google Analytics for Ghostery: As an avid user of Ghostery, which blocks all sorts of tracking scripts,...
A pure-JS, server-side, browser environment.
Distributed continuous integration testing.